GAS DISPERSION ANALYSIS
Bandung | 02 – 04 Mei 2018 | Rp. 6.950.000/ peserta
Bandung | 04 – 06 Juni 2018 | Rp. 6.950.000/ peserta
Bandung | 16 – 18 Juli 2018 | Rp. 6.950.000/ peserta
Bandung | 27 – 29 Agustus 2018 | Rp. 6.950.000/ peserta
Oil and gas plants inherently emphasize the importance of planning for emergency and designing plant to minimize the occurrence of toxic release, or uncontrolled flammable gas into the surrounding and the environments. Hence, it is of critically important to understand the dispersion characteristics and to reduce the impact that may generate during plant operation. Accidents results from loss of containment of the gas from the process through various mechanism including leak, rupture, runway reactions, etc. The rate of discharge, quantity released, and dangerous concentrations levels are among important factors to determine. Therefore, to be able to model gas dispersion as a function of time and space, engineers must be able to : i) Identify the release points, ii) develop a source model to describe how materials are released and the rate of release, and iii) estimate the downwind concentration of toxic or flammable material using dispersions model. In this training, relevant DOW’s Chemical Exposure Index, ERPGs, OSHA (CFR 1910,119), NFPA, and NRC references will be consulted.
TRAINING MATERIAL OUTLINE GAS DISPERSION ANALYSIS
- Introduction of Source Model
- Flow of Vapor and Gas through Holes and Pipes
- Adiabatic Flows and Isothermal Flows
- Parameters Affecting Gas Dispersion
- Neutrality Buoyant Dispersions Model (Plume and Puff Models with respect to various wind, and release point location scenarios)
- Dense Gas Dispersion
- Toxic Effect Criteria
- Effect of Release Momentum and Buoyancy
- Gas Release Mitigation
In addition to QRA result, the operator will know the areas downwind posses the high probability of the gas dispersion, the quantity and the impact generates. Hence, the measures and precaution can properly be anticipated. This highly quantitative analysis will be useful for both during design stage as and operation stage of the plant.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS TRAINING?
Plant and Pipeline Operators, Supervisors, Engineers and Manager.
Dr. Ahmad Taufik, M.Eng.
Dr.Ahmad Taufik,M.Eng. is Risk and Integrity Specialist, and Chairman for Indonesian Society for Reliability (ISR). He got his doctorate program from Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, USA (1996). He is now also a lecturer at Graduate Study Program at Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB) teaching for risk and integrity assessment related courses. He has been interacting with oil and gas companies for more than 10 years for training, consultant and project implementation. This much experiences in oil and gas industries will be shared by him in training class. Dr. Ahmad Taufik has much work experiences joining in some institution such as at Lloyd’s Register as Operation Manager, at PT. MMS, PT. Surveyor Indonesia and PT. AT Solusi as consultant and trainer. And at present Dr. Ahmad Taufik is an Asset Integrity Specialist for PT Pertamina PHE-ONWJ (formerly BP West Java, Indonesia). He has performed in depth study in integrity research for pipeline, mechanical and pressurized system. He is member of ASM and ASME. He has wide interest including RBI, PIM, FTA, FMECA, RCA, RAM study and many other risk engineering areas. Dr. Ahmad Taufik has been chairman and speakers for many Oil and Gas International Conferences in Indonesia, (INDOPIPE, MAPREC), Malaysia (ASCOPE), Singapore and China (IPTEC) for the last five years. He has taught many training class on his expertise topics for many companies in Indonesia.
Kagum Group Hotel Bandung (Golden Flower, Banana Inn, Serela, Gino Feruci), Amaroossa Hotel, Noor Hotel, Grand Setiabudi Hotel, dll
- 02 May 2018-04 May 2018
- 04 Jun 2018-06 Jun 2018
- 16 Jul 2018-18 Jul 2018
- 27 Aug 2018-29 Aug 2018
- 17 Sep 2018-19 Sep 2018
- 08 Oct 2018-10 Oct 2018
- 19 Nov 2018-21 Nov 2018
- 26 Dec 2018-28 Dec 2018
- 6.950.000/peserta (bayar penuh) atau
- 6.750.000/peserta (early bird, yang membayar 1 minggu sebelum training) atau
- 6.500.000/peserta (peserta bergroup yang terdiri dari 3 peserta atau lebih dari 1 perusahaan yang sama)
FACILITIES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Training Module
- Training CD Contains Training Material
- Stationeries: NoteBook and Ballpoint
- Jacket or Waistcoat or T-Shirt
- Bag or Backpackers
- Training Photo
- Training Room with Full AC Facilities and multimedia
- Once lunch and twice coffeebreak every day of training
- Qualified and experienced instructor
- Transportation for participants from hotel of participants to/from venue of training(if minimal number of participants from one company is 4 persons)