Explosive Material Handling for Oil, Gas and Mining Industry
Bogor | 17 – 19 Mei 2018 / IDR 6.500.000
Bogor | 25 – 27 Oktober 2018 / IDR 6.500.000
- Introduction Explosive Material
- Type of Explosive Material
- Characteristic the explosive material
- Impact of explosive
- Application of Explosive material
- Primary of explosive
- Blasting agents
- Open pit blasting
- Oil and gas Industry
- War heads and rocket
- Mechanism Of Explosive
- Military bomb
- Unlawful of explosive material/terrorist
- Other application
- Transportation handling and Storage of Explosive Material
- Handling of Explosive
- Transportation of explosive material
- Storage and magazine of explosive material
- Disposal of explosive material
- Safety Explosive Material
- Law and Regulation of explosive Material
- UN Convention
- US law
- Indonesia Law
- Optional Safety from radioactive Materials
- Law and regulation for Indonesia
- Government regulation for radioactive materials
- Employees who work with or in the presence of explosives, ammunition, weapon system.
- Manager, Supervisor and other individual whose action and decision have impact on explosives safety
Kompol Karna, S.Pd. is master trainer interpersonal skill, coach ability development from Education and Training Institute Indonesian Police and IOM. Course experience are Management Conflict, Nogotiator, Mass Control, Civil Unrest from ICITAP USA. Now, he is a instructor in state police school Sukabumi and Master Trainer in Indonesian Police.
Certificate of Appreciation
All attendees will receive a certificate of appreciation attesting to their participant in the training. This certificate will be providing in exchange for a completed training questionnaire.
Documentation & Dress Code
- Quality training material kits will be on registration, additional papers, & handouts assignment by Our partner.
- Note-taking by participants is encourage. However, to ensure free and open discussions, no formal records will be kept.
- Casual clothing is recommended. The training atmosphere is informal.
- Qualified instructor
- Quality Training Material (hardcopy and softcopy)
- Quality Training Kits included Calculator, T-shirt, or jacket,or cap etc.
- Interactive Presentation with discussion
- Convenient Training Facilities with four(4) stars quality
- Lunch per Day
- Morning and Afternoon coffee/ tea breaks for along the training
- Certificate of Completion
- Executive flash disk , Stationery , Note book , exclusive bag .
- Foto Training
- Training room with full AC facilities and multimedia
Tuition Fee & Registration Deadline
- IDR 6.500.000,-/ Person, (excluded tax 10% and accommodation)
- Registration deadline a weeks before Explosive Material Handling training held.